Trina | 310W AllMax M Plus Black Frame Black Backsheet, 120 half-cell 35MM Frame module
- 120 Cell Mono Crystalline Module
- 285 - 320W Power Output Range
- 19.3% Maximum Efficiency
- 0~ +5W Power Tolerance
- Reduce Balance of System cost with high power bin
- Low thermal coefficients for greater energy production at higher temperatures
- New cell string layout and split J-box location to reduce energy loss caused by inter-row shading
- Integrated LRF (Light Redirecting Film) to enhance power, specially for ground-mount applications (optional)
- Lower cell connection power losses due to half-cell layout (120 monocrystalline)
- Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more)
- Increased module robustness to minimize micro-cracks
- PID resistant
- Internal test requirement of Trina more stringent than certification authority
- 2400 Pa negative load - Wind
- 5400 Pa positive load _ Snow
- 35mm hail stones at 97 km/h
- 10 Year Product Warranty
- 25 Year Linear Power Warranty
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world’s leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is critical to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 60 countries all over the world. Trina Solar is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina Solar as a strong, bankable partner. We are committed to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distributors and other partners.
The Trina 310W ALLMAX M Plus 120 half-cell solar module adopts half-cell technology. Two pieces of half cells are connected in series, the power loss caused by ribbon resistance is reduced to 1/4 of that in full cell, which results in decreasing of electrical resistance within the ribbon and finally improves the overall efficiency of module by more than 2%..
In a recent review of solar panels by leading manufacturers, Trina Solar PV modules ranked highest in reliable performance under real-world climate conditions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.