Mission Solar | Mono PERC 72 375W cell Silver/White
- 365 - 375W class leading power output
- 18.89% maximum efficiency
- -0~+3% positive power tolerance
- Certified Reliability
- Tested to UL1703 & IEC standards
- PID Resistant
- Advanced Technology
- PERC and 5 busbar drive >18% module efficiency
- Ideal for all applications
- Extreme Weather Resilience
- 5631 Pa snow load (117 psf) tested load to UL1703
- 185 mph wind rating (based upon 30 degree or less fixed tilt mount)
- High-Power, American Quality
- BAA compliant for government projects
- Buy American Act
- American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- 12-Year product warranty
- 25-Year linear warranty
The MSE PERC 72 has the highest power output in its class. It is well suited for residential, commercial, and utility applications. It features PERC and five busbar advanced technology driving >18% module efficiency. The MSE PERC 72 is Buy American Act and American Recovery and Reinvestment Act compliant.
Gain more with PERC Technology
The PERC 72 features PERC technology which allows for more energy generation than traditional solar panels. With PERC, a “passivation layer” is added to the rear of the cell so light can be better captured throughout the cell. This layer also has reflective properties that allows light to bounce off the passivation layer and elsewhere into the cell. This produces additional energy (see illustration). The more power a module produces, the more money you save.
Mission Solar modules offer an industry leading 25-year performance warranty independently backed by Powerguard’s third-party insurance and a 12-year product warranty. Mission Solar Energy is dedicated to quality, safety and reliability to ensure you get the very best.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.